Oh my god, YES!
In an interview with Sharon Waxman of TheWrap, [Creator Alan] Ball reveals that he thought nothing could be scarier than a Santorum presidency, a world where the likes of Michele Bachmann and company are calling the shots.
“For me the jumping off point was watching the Republican primaries, watching Michelle Bachman, Rick Santorum, and asking what would it be like to have a theocracy in America – which is way more terrifying than any fictional monster could ever be,” Ball said.
Posted on Monday, 18 June 2012
- paranormal-intercourse reblogged this from huffingtonpost and added:
- impazzito-di-luce likes this
- rajputa likes this
- collarbones likes this
- otempestade likes this
- meganalyse08 reblogged this from huffingtonpost
- sarahchristine likes this
- torrentofglory reblogged this from huffingtonpost and added:
- torrentofglory likes this
- chdrand reblogged this from huffingtonpost
- chdrand likes this
- fightlikeatrojan reblogged this from huffingtonpost
- newwavehesperiandeathhorse likes this
- triciaward likes this
- huffingtonpost posted this